5 Years Ajax Warranty (Subject to conditions)
5 year warranty on the Ajax Systems product range!
In addition to the standard 2-year warranty offered by Ajax, we add an additional 3 years of warranty, bringing the total warranty period to 5 years!
You may file a warranty claim and request warranty replacement for any device manufactured by Limited Liability Company “Ajax Systems Manufacturing” within 5 years from the date of purchase.
Please contact our customer service before submitting your application.
In 70% of cases, technical problems can be resolved remotely.
If we cannot resolve the problem remotely, we recommend that you contact us for warranty assistance.
- Limited Liability Company “Ajax Systems Manufacturing” (Manufacturer) guarantees the quality of the device. The Manufacturer is registered at the following address: 5 Skliarenko Street, 04073 Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The manufacturer is responsible for malfunctions of the devices attributable to material defects or errors in the manufacturing process which may occur within 24 months from the date of sale.
- Techniconcept SPRL covers the additional 3 years of warranty according to our general warranty conditions described below.
- Neither the manufacturer nor Techniconcept SPRL is responsible for keeping user information when carrying out repair work.
By purchasing products manufactured by Limited Liability Company “Ajax Systems Manufacturing”, you agree to abide by the following conditions:
- Limited Liability Company "Ajax Systems Manufacturing" warrants that the Ajax Software and devices (Product) will substantially correspond to the characteristics described on the Manufacturer's packaging, in the accompanying documentation and on our website, provided that the Software and Products are used and maintained appropriately.
- If technical issues are identified with products purchased from one of our partners, please contact the relevant partner to arrange a warranty replacement.
- Defects discovered after the warranty period are not covered by the warranty.
- Furthermore, the warranty does not cover subjective or aesthetic aspects of the Products and/or the Software.
Limited Liability Company "Ajax Systems Manufacturing", nor any other software developer, DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN SPECIFIC FEATURES AND OPERATING RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION, ABSENCE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, AS WELL AS THE QUICK, SAFE OR ADEQUATE USE OF THE PRODUCT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS PRODUCT. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RETURN IT TO THE SELLER AND GET A FULL REFUND IF THE PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN USED OR INSTALLED.
Warranty service will be provided during the warranty period if the original invoice (sales receipt) is available. Limited Liability Company “Ajax Systems Manufacturing” reserves the right to refuse the provision of a free warranty replacement if the above documents are not provided in full or if the information presented therein is incomplete or inaccurate.
A defective device will only be replaced under warranty within the period prescribed by the legislation governing the applicable procedure. Any replacements after the expiration of this period will only be made at the discretion of the Seller's or Producer's company.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (scratches on the device casing, scratches, etc.), wear and tear of parts due to incorrect operation and normal wear and tear of the components of the device.
- Batteries included.
- Restoring user data or programs.
- Mechanical and/or electrical damage (including latent), including unstable connection to the network, poor grounding, external electromagnetic fields, exposure to direct sunlight, high humidity and vibration.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair, installation and/or replacement of components or programs, including installation of updates and expansions, performed by anyone other than an authorized representative of Limited Liability Company “Ajax Systems Manufacturing”.
- Devices with the QR code that has been altered, erased, damaged, missing, or rendered incompatible.
- Damage caused by animals or insects, humidity, temperatures outside the operating limits, corrosion, oxidation and the introduction of foreign objects or substances inside the device.
- Damage caused by any abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication, including where the Products are exposed to cosmetic damage, including scratches, fractures and dents.
- Damage caused by natural disasters, e.g. ex. fire, lightning, flood, hurricane, earthquake, etc.
- Damage attributed to the influence of foreign objects, drops, throws, contact with or immersion in liquid, effects caused by viruses, and in cases where the damage is caused by binding and by connecting the Ajax device to products made by third-party manufacturers.
- Obligations in relation to the SIM card to the mobile operator.
- The warranty service does not cover routine technical maintenance, servicing and inspection of the device, in particular cleaning, adjustments, checks and resolution of software-related errors.